Christopher Lentz will read from his novel Blossom.
1906, San Francisco: On the brink of one of Mother Nature’s cruelest and most destructive tricks, lovers unite as the earth rips apart…
Combine an epic disaster with a scandalous love triangle, and the romantic result is Blossom. Chinatown fortune-cookie maker Blossom Sun is far from having anything she wants. Atop Nob Hill, socialite Clarissa Donohue is close to having everything she ever desired—that is, until her simple request for fortune cookies triggers unexpected shockwaves.
When Clarissa’s unconventional fiancé, silver-fortune heir Brock St. Clair, catches a glimpse of Blossom, his life turns upside down. Discovering how every secret has a price, Blossom faces the ultimate crossroads as San Francisco is leveled.
No one could have predicted how an earthquake, firestorm and the desires of three strong-willed families would test the strength of Blossom, Clarissa and Brock. When everything falls apart, who’ll be together? Who’s going to see tomorrow?
With love at its epicenter, Blossom’s story happens over just five days, offering a heart-wrenching portrait of those who experience both unimaginable endings and new beginnings. It’s sure to change what you know about longing, love and loss…because in extraordinary times, there are no ordinary choices.
A Cinderella story like no other, Blossom will leave you breathless.
Christopher Lentz is a man who writes romances, a self-starter who self-publishes and a dreamer who thinks growing old should take longer. A journalist, a corporate marketer and now a romance writer, his career has been all about storytelling.
Some things you should know about him include:
• He paid for college by dressing up in Winnie the Pooh and Tigger costumes at Disneyland
• He married his high-school sweetheart, and they’ve been inseparable for nearly four decades
• He has a hoarder-status collection of antiques
• He climbed the Great Wall of China in 2014, which satisfied a lifelong desire
• He burst onto the historical-romance scene in 2015 with his debut love story, Blossom
• He’s never been a struggling writer who eats cat food and wears Kleenex boxes for shoes, and he hopes that he never is
As an active member of Romance Writers of America, this late bloomer looks forward to writing a bookshelf full of novels about misfits who find ways to fit in.
He’s convinced love changes everything. Always has. Always will.
To learn more, please visit www.christopherlentz.org or www.blossomtrilogy.com.