Quick Lady Jane’s FAQs
- Lady Jane’s Salon Orange County is a satellite of the original Lady Jane’s in New York City.
- Attendance ranges from 20-40 people at each salon, with special event programs drawing 100+ attendees.
- Each salon draws an exciting mix of authors (from debut to bestsellers, print and digitally published), aspiring writers, romance readers, publishing industry professionals and librarians.
- Podcasts of the Salon are available for download for free from our website and on iTunes. Podcasts will never be sold.
- Books read at the Salon may be available for sale on the evening of the event as provided by The Ripped Bodice book store.
- Admission is one gently used romance novel or $5.00 to benefit local women’s charities. LJS Orange County donates books to qualifying non-profit organizations as well as an annual net cash contribution to Working Wardrobes.
- The Lady Jane’s Salon® family has grown to encompass eight satellites: Denver, CO; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Naperville, IL (Chicago area), Grenville, SC, Phoenix, AZ, Red Bank, NJ (sponsored by the Literary Vixens), Silver Spring, MD and most recently in Orange County, CA.
- We have a robust Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest presence.
- Authors wishing to read at Lady Jane’s Salon OC must fill out the form on the For Authors page.